Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 4, 2014

The 4th of July this year was on a Friday. I work on Friday's so I got up and reluctantly headed to work.
When I got home, Brad had blown up our new pool. While he grilled, we filled it up and Zoey couldn't wait to get in . So we took off her dress and told her to go for it!

 After we ate, we headed to the local  park for the fireworks. 
 Shannon (and her baby bump) joined us.
 We got to the park around 6 so we had several hours to wait until the sun went down. They had live bands and lots of space for Zoey to run around while we waited.



 This picture is blurry but I love it!!!
 When the sun went down, the fireworks started! Zoey was in awe of them! The fireworks lasted 30min and we loved every minute! 
We had a wonderful 4th and I hope y'all did too!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the new pool! Looks like a fun time!!