Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Day of Celebrations


 The first celebration on Sunday after noon was a baby shower for Shannon and Aiden.
 It was a shower hosted by Stephanie, Susan, and myself.
Shannon received a ton of homemade quilts and blankets...Aiden will be one warm baby!!

 Before we knew Aiden was a boy, we referred to him as Nemo. Since I got the bathtub as a gift, I felt he needed the Nemo hooded towel as well.
 Our dresses were unplanned but we wanted a pink and blue picture with our pink and blue babies!
 After the shower, we invited all the boys over so we could celebrate my dad's birthday.
 We ordered pizza and ate dad's birthday cake, aka, leftover shower cake! 
It was a great day celebrating some of the people I love most!
Now, we anxiously await the arrival of Aiden Duke!

No comments: