Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 24

I have totally dropped the  ball on posting and even taking belly pictures lately! 
I finally remembered that I hadn't taken any the day before I turned 25 weeks!
So here we are at 24 weeks! I can't believe it! It's going by so fast and I feel very unprepared! 
Being pregnant with a toddler, and working a job where I am on my feet is very tiring. Therefore I haven't worked out like I should be. 
My doctors appointment on Tuesday reminded me of that when I got a little scolding from my doctor on my weight gain. But it was the push that I needed and no matter how tired I have been, I've walked on the treadmill almost every night since then! 
Brad has one week left of school and then  we will spend his Christmas break getting things ready for Elleigh. I am so excited about the "design" of her room and can't wait to see it come to life! Also, on Dec. 13, we have an appointment for a 3D/4D sonogram...I can't wait to see her sweet little face!!
We've got a lot to do in 14 weeks but it will all get done and we will be ready to meet our new baby girl!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see her room and I can't wait to see the 3D/4D sono pics! Hopefully she will ready for her closeup :)

Andrea C. said...

You look adorable!!!!