Monday, February 23, 2015

Celebrating Elleigh Kate

This weekend was a busy one but I enjoyed every bit of it! 
On Saturday I asked Brad if he would keep Zoey so that I could go get a mani and pedi. Of course he said yes! I invited Shannon and Aiden along. We treated ourselves to the deluxe which included a very long leg massage, hand and arm massage, and shoulder massage! I could hardly move after because I was so relaxed!
Saturday night the girls that we go to church with threw me a diaper shower/girls night. I haven't been able to attend a girls night in so long due to Brad work schedule. We wore our comfy clothes, snacked on a lot of sweets, and talked about all girl stuff and babies. They showered me with so many diapers and I am so thankful for that!!
Sunday afternoon was a small friends and family shower for me that Stephanie, Susan, and Shannon threw. 
 I loved the cake!! It was also very yummy!!!
 My sweet Zoey Jane! I just needed a good picture of the two of us!! 
 Zoey was very interested in the presents...
 ...as in took it upon herself to open some!
 Shannon is known for giving the most beautiful monogrammed blankets. 
I am absolutely in love with Elleigh's!!
The weather was rainy and cold so I am very thankful for the people that ventured out in it to come. We got the final things we were needing to be prepared for Elleigh's arrival. 
Now I am ready to add another girl to this picture!!
A big thank you to Andrea for opening her home to host my diaper shower, and to my sisters for hosting this shower! Also, to everyone who helped shower our family with gifts! We are very grateful! 
Now we wait =)

2 comments:

John, Riley and Parker said...

What a sweet time celebrating with all of the special ladies in your life. I love the cake!! Exciting times!!

Amanda said...

What a great weekend to get to celebrate you and Elleigh! Love the monogrammed blanket!