Saturday, September 5, 2015

So This Happened...

Notice anything? 
If you guessed that there is now another car seat in my car, and not just an infant carrier base, then you're right! 
Why, you ask? Elleigh Kate is only 6m, you say?
Well yes to both, but she's also a fast growing baby giant!
 She only had a couple of inches left before she outgrew the carrier so we just decided to bite the bullet and move her in to the big girl car seat. We got Zoey a new one that would grow with her, so Elleigh Kate got the hand me down.
She's pretty proud of herself!
Thankfully cooler weather and winter is on the horizon because I break into a major sweat getting two kids in and out of car seats, in and out of shopping carts, etc. Also, no more "I'm just running in quickly and Elleigh Kate is asleep so I will leave her in the carrier". 
But, I am up for the newest challenge as a mother of two!
Oh, and can my girls just slow down on the growing up part???

1 comment:

Kati said...

Hope she is enjoying her new big-girl seat! Love her outfit. We moved Karlyn out of the infant seat around the same time. The seat itself is heavy enough!