Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving! 
It has already come and gone and I feel like it happened in the blink of an eye!!
We started our day off with Brad's family. His mom goes all out! There is only 7 of us but there is enough food to feed an army! It's all so good too!!
These girls! I love watching them grow up together!!

 Nanny, Carol, Elleigh Kate, Brad, and Zoey...4 generations!!
We had a pretty relaxing morning enjoying lunch and time together!
 After the girls finished their naps, we headed to my parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Before the crowds arrived, we snapped a quick family picture.
 With 19 people crowded in one house together, it is a little overwhelming so after our family picture, I put my camera up and didn't touch it again!
However, our new tradition is a family picture using the selfie stick! 
 We love both of our families so much!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love all the family pics! Priceless! Glad yall had a great day!