Monday, September 5, 2016

Meet The Teacher

It's that time of year again! Week Day School!!
This year I am working as a Teacher's Aid in the "Oldest 2's" class. Because of that, Elleigh Kate gets to attend too! She is about 6m too young, but they are making an exception for her.
Thursday was meet the teacher. 
I am not helping in Elleigh's class, but as you can see by the look on her face, she wasn't going to take a picture without me!
We have, and will continue to say lots of prayers for her teachers Ms. Suzanne and Ms Dorice (not pictured)...I think they will need them!
 Zoey is officially in the Pre-K class. 
I am so excited that she has Ms. Whitney as her teacher! Ms. Whitney has her Masters in Early Childhood Education and is so very knowledgeable in how to teach these young kids in preparation for Kindergarten!
I think Zoey will come to love Ms. Whitney and Ms. Martha as much as she did her teachers last year!
We are very excited for this upcoming year! 
My prayer is that my girls learn and grow their minds, and also their knowledge about our Lord that is the center of this school and our lives. I also pray that I, as a teacher, can teach the kids in my class, who might not hear it anywhere else, about our Lord.
Here's to Week Day School 2016-2017

No comments: