Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Special Visits

Last Friday Elleigh Kate and I surprised Zoey by eating lunch with her. It was fun seeing Zoey and meeting some of her sweet friends.
Elleigh Kate cried and cried when we had to leave without Zoey! She definitely misses her sister during the day!
 Mom had lunch with Zoey during grandparents week.
 (and took a picture of her buying her lunch per my request!!)
 Mimi also came for lunch during Grandparents week.
Both Gram and Mimi's visit was a complete surprise for Zo!
 Zoey and Abigayle are going to two different elementary schools and have been missing each other. I arranged for Abigayle to come over one day after school. She wasn't able to stay long but the time was well spent!! 
Have I mentioned how much I love their sweet friendship??

No comments: