Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween 2014

Zoey and I spent Halloween evening at Shannon's. We ordered pizza and then headed out for some trick or treating, 
Growing up in the country, trick or treating wasn't something we did. So it was something new for Zoey and I.
 Zoey was shy at the first few houses, wondering why we were going to strange houses and knocking on their door. Once she realized she would get candy at every house, she was hooked! After each house she would say "More mommy!!" 
One house was offering an assortment of full sized candy bars. I was hoping Zoey would choose a snickers, but instead she went for fruit chews!! I will have to train her better next year!!
 Once Zoey's bucket was full, we went back to Shannon's house to help pass out candy, I think she enjoyed this part as much as getting candy herself!
Zo dumped all her candy out to look it over. I let her try a kit-kat, smarties, and a nestle crunch bar. She approved and then kept trying to sneak more candy! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love that she was trying to sneak more candy! Glad yall had a fun time!

Josh and Shan said...

GET THE SNICKERS ZOEY!!!!

Next year she'll tell the people "my mommy will yell at me if I don't get the candy bar"