Saturday, November 1, 2014

Trunk or Treat 2014

Wednesday night we got our little Doc McStuffins ready and headed to the Trunk or Treat at our church.
This year, while still very overwhelmed, Zoey was actually able to participate!
 She played a few games and acquired some yummy candy!

 There was a petting zoo and the baby ducks were her favorite...of course!
 All of Zoey's friends were also there. They ranged from cowboys, sharks, doctors, all the way to princesses and super heroes. I realize the kids aren't looking at the camera in most of them, but like I said, it was overwhelming!!






It was so much fun seeing Zoey play the games and interact with her friends!
 Halloween has definitely changed for us! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the pic of her, Grayson and Carter! I agree, I was overwhelmed as well - so much to see and do and so many people :)