Sunday, December 21, 2014

Elleigh in 3D

Last Saturday we got to see our Elleigh Kate in a 3D/4D sonogram. I was so anxious! I couldn't imagine what our girl was going to look like because I couldn't picture anything different from Zoey, I was shocked by how much she looks like Zoey! 
Look at those pooched lips!!!
 She dramatically had her hand draped over her head and face for most of the sonogram. But she never stopped moving so we got to see her move all over the place.
Just in case you haven't noticed the nose...it looks the same as Zoey's!!

 I am so glad we were able to have this sonogram done but now I am even more anxious to meet our sweet girl! 
Somehow I am already in the third trimester so D Day is quickly approaching! We have FINALLY started working on her room, The paint should be completed this weekend and then we will start on the furniture. I am loving the paint job so far so I can't wait to get the whole room finished! Pictures will come when it is all done!

No comments: