Monday, December 22, 2014

Progressive Dinner

Last night was our 8th Annual Progressive Dinner.
This year we only went to 3 houses because Stephanie woke up sick that morning.
The first house to visit was ours.
 We had appetizers. I made sausage balls and since Stephanie had already made her dishes, Rob brought those also.
I kind of dropped the ball and only took pictures of the food...oh well!
 House two was the Gillespie's and the main course.
We had cinnamon rolls...
 ...egg free monkey bread (for Zoey)...
 ...and egg casserole.
YUMMY!!
 Then on to the McIntire's for dessert. That chocolate pie tasted as good as it looks!!
 Since we looked somewhat festive, I couldn't resist a family picture! I love us :)
Every year we take a cousin picture. Pretty soon the stairs won't be able to hold everyone! This was also Calab's first year to not have to hold Zoey, I'm pretty sure he was happy about that!
 Just for fun, last years cousin picture. My how they all change in just one year!
This was the kickoff to Christmas of 2014!
Only 3 more sleeps until Christmas!

No comments: