Saturday, February 28, 2015

Elleigh Kate's Nursery

Let me start out by apologizing for these pictures. Elleigh's room gets the least amount of natural light in the whole house. So I did what I could with the natural light that I had. 

We found this picture at Hobby Lobby and it was our "inspiration" for the room. 
 We were able to find the perfect sea foam green and gray for the walls. Brad worked hard on the painting and I am so thankful! I LOVE how the walls turned out!! 
 Since I didn't really have a theme, more of just a color scheme, I found the fabric for the bed skirt and asked mom to make it for me, She did such a wonderful job! I absolutely love it. Elephants are apparently becoming popular for baby rooms and I can't contain myself, I love them. So there are little elephants accents here and there. In the picture the sheet has little elephants on it.
 Another Hobby Lobby find to match the other picture.
(again, sorry about the lighting)
 Brad and I made her bulletin board and mom made the pillow in the chair. 
I couldn't be more pleased with how her room turned out. Sometimes I just go in there and look around! 
Now we just need little Elleigh Kate to get here! 
She will be here in 7 days if not before!!! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Can't wait to meet Elleigh! (is the accent pink or red or coral?)

Josh and Shan said...

It's almost baby time!

Amanda said...

Looks so great!!! You are so close to meeting Elleigh! Enjoy this week!

Andrea C. said...

It's just beautiful and I love how y'all painted the walls.

The McIntires said...

The arrangement of the furniture looks very good;)