Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow Day 2015

We have had wintry weather all week. Monday was icy, we got out and played but I didn't take any pictures. Wednesday it snowed, but it was all gone by the afternoon. This morning it started snowing and snowed hard! It was also below freezing all day so it stuck. Zoey has absolutely loved seeing the ice and snow! When she got up from her nap today, I finally took her outside, and took my camera with me!
 Oh look, the pups actually made it on the blog!! They also loved running around in the snow!


  I sat a bowl outside this morning hoping to catch enough snow to make snow ice cream. Thankfully by this afternoon the bowl was full of snow!When we had had enough of the cold we came inside to warm up and to make snow ice cream!
As always Zoey was eager to help me.
It was the first time making it a new way and it turned out so yummy!! We both enjoyed it!
 After eating several bites and smiling so big after each bite, she decided she didn't "yike" it and wanted to throw it in the trash. 
I hope everyone has enjoyed the snow this year! Stay safe and warm!!

1 comment:

Josh and Shan said...

Her squishy face!!!!

You made snow ice cream and didn't invite me?!?!?