Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Vitamin D

Today the weather was absolutely gorgeous! After naps and snacks we headed outside to enjoy the sun and soak up some Vitamin D before the clouds and rain come back.
Zoey was excited to finally get to use her ice cream cone sidewalk chalk that her friend Parker had given her.
 Elleigh was content to sit in the shade and lounge in her rock and play.


 Last week something clicked with Zoey and she can't get enough of Elleigh! I find myself constantly saying "Zoey, get out of her face!" "Zoey, be easy!" "Zoey, don't touch her head!"
 But I don't mind, I am so glad she loves her sister!
Today was such a nice glimpse of what Spring will be like.
I am ready for more days of feeling the sun on my skin and soaking up some good ole Vitamin D!!

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Love that last picture!

John, Riley and Parker said...

Hooray for Spring! Cute to see Zoey using the sidewalk chalk - here's to lots more days like these.