Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sleepy Time!

Today Elleigh took a nap on her tummy. Yeah yeah, back is better, blah blah blah. But really, who can resist a tummy nap when a little bottom is up in the air??
I took a picture similar to this with Zoey so that when she is big, I can remember how small she used to look in her bed!
 Sleeping baby pictures will always be my favorite!!
 I have noticed recently noticed  that Zoey didn't need her bed railing anymore. I haven't removed it because I didn't know how she would handle the change! Earlier this week when a virus hit her in the middle of the night, I had no choice but to take it off. She never said a word about it not being there so I just left it off. It's sad for me to not see it anymore! It's just one more reminder that she isn't a baby anymore!!
(Excuse the Ranger's blanket. Her comforter has recently been ruined, so we are shopping around for a new one!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I don't see any problem with the Rangers blanket :) Your girls are such sleeping beauties!