Friday, April 24, 2015

Phone Dump

Truth is, I very rarely get my real camera out these days. Sad, I know, but true! However, I do always have my phone handy to get a few snapshots. 
Here is a phone dump, aka, picture overload!
Elleigh LOVES bath time! I'm still surprised by this! 
Check out that belly!
 This is blurry but I had to post! It's the tail end of her second ever smile!! I wasn't quick enough to get the full blown smile, but I'll take this adorable grin!
 This face...
 I'm sorry, but when did Zoey get so big??? 
 Sometimes you just need to wear your fancy shoes to Target with your sweats! 
Choose your battles right?!
 Let's be honest for a min...our life isn't full of cute Kodak moments!
This is real life right here!
 This girl has come so far! She is content more and more these days!
 Zoey has enjoyed playing with her new birthday presents.
Play-doh ice cream shop...
 ...and her kitchen.
 Zoey has sucked her fingers since she was born. I haven't looked forward to breaking this habit, but it has to be done. Now seemed like as good a time as any. She has shocked me by how well she has done. She has only asked a few times and we just tell her no because she is a big girl now. At nap and night time, we put a band aid on so that she can't suck them. During the day, she doesn't even try. 
 =}
 We had a few days of beautiful weather so we enjoyed it outside. 
Elleigh loves getting fresh air!!

No comments: