Friday, April 17, 2015

Zoey Jane turns 3!!

Happy Birthday my sweet Zoey Jane!
You are 3 years old!
Somewhere between last birthday and this birthday, my baby has turned into a little girl!
At age 3 you are:
391/4 in tall (95%)
37.6lbs (94%)
You are fully potty trained during the day and wake up dry most mornings.
You are wearing all 4T clothes and your shoe size is 8 or 9, depending on the shoe.
You are the best eater I know! You love every single vegetable and fruit!
You know how to count to 20. You know all your colors and most shapes. We are starting to work on recognizing numbers and letters.
You love all things princess! You love wearing dresses because it makes you feel like a princess. You also have several princess costumes that you will wear all day everyday!
You love carrying purses and putting on sparkly lip gloss. 
Zoey, you talk from the moment your eyes open in the morning, until they close at night! Everyday your speech in expanding and becoming more and more understandable. 
*Side Note* 
You love chapstick and have always called it chapman. Yesterday you said "chapstick" I almost cried!!
You can go to the bathroom by yourself, open the refrigerator by yourself to get a drink out.
 You have also grown into the sweetest big sister! It took a week or so but now you love Elleigh! I have to watch you closely while around her because you constantly want to hug and kiss on her. I even caught you trying to pick her up once!
Zoey Jane you are full of personality, dramatic, a girly girl, but can hang with the boys as well. You are tender hearted, sweet, and love to love!
My sweet Bear Bear, I love you more than you will ever know!
I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you!

2 comments:

Kati said...

So precious! I still remember coming to see her as a newborn!

Josh and Shan said...

Chapman forever!!!!!!!!Oh little Squish Pants, stop growing