Thursday, August 27, 2015

Meet the Teacher 2015

A few weeks ago Brad and I decided to enroll Zoey in the weekday school at our church. It's just two days a week from 9am to 2:30pm, but I know it will be an adjustment to us all. We have been talking to her about it, trying to prepare her. Today was meet the teacher. I am so excited that she is in Ms. Jeanette's class. Jeanette is the sweetest lady and has promised that she would text me pictures and I could text her just to check in on Zoey.
 After meeting her teacher and coloring an apple for the bulletin board, she played with some her class mates for awhile.
We also showed her the PE room and the room for Bible class and music. She did not want to leave! 
Tuesday is her first full day. I know I will be very emotional. I also know it will be good for her, I just need to keep telling myself that!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She will do so great! So excited for her and you!