Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elleigh Kate ~ 11Months

Elleigh Kate! You are 11months old today! 
How time flies when you are having fun!
Elleigh Kate here are your unofficial 11m stats:
33.5in
24lbs
My big girl you just keep on growing!! You are wearing almost all size 18m clothes! Some are 12m but not many. You wear a size 4 diaper and a size 5 in your over night diapers. You have 7 teeth but I think you 8th will soon make an appearance.
You sleep from 7:30pm to 7-8am. You take a morning nap from 10-11 or 11:30 and an afternoon from 2-4 or 4:30. 
You are eating 3 meals a day, a snack, and 3 6oz bottles a day.
You are getting brave Elleigh Kate, and I think it won't be long before you are walking. You like to pull up on whatever is closest and then just let go. You are strong enough to stand on your own for quite awhile before you "sit down". You got a couple of push toys for Christmas and you are now able to push them around. This is a bitter sweet step for me!
Baths are still your favorite thing, well, right under your paci and binky that it!! If you're grumpy, we can put you in the tub and you're happy as long as you're in there. 
This month you have learned to wave and sign "all done". It's pretty much adorable! For the most part you are a happy baby, however,  you know what you want and if you don't get it right then, you will let us know you aren't happy about it. I love your smiles and all the silly faces you make!
My sweet Katertot, you are just one short month away from your first birthday! I can't even wrap my mind around it!! 
Happy 11months my sweet Elleigh Kate! 
We love you so much and are ready for whatever this month brings!

No comments: