Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Egg Testing

Today was Zoey's big day...her 2nd egg test. This one was to see if she can have egg..without having to have it baked into things.
Just Zoey and I went so we started with lunch together. 
"Mommy, I am so glad we are on a date! Just the two of us!" Oh be still my heart! Love the alone time with her...when I get it!
 The testing was done with egg white powder. The first few doses had it mixed with juice. I was told to bring apple sauce to mix with it once they upped the dosage. We had to wait about 20min between each dose to watch for a reaction.
 After the last dose, we had to wait an hour. We went to the play room and worked some puzzles.
 After waiting, we got the best news ever...SHE PASSED!! Bring on the eggs! I think Zoey was just as excited as we were!
 For dinner, we celebrated with dinner at Cracker Barrel! Zoey ate all her eggs and some of Brad's french toast! 
We are so thankful that we are officially an allergy family!!

No comments: