Friday, October 21, 2016

Random Phone Dump

Zoey has already learned so much in her Pre-K class. One being, writing her name! I am so so proud of her! She needed a little help with the 'k' and 'h' but other than that, she did it all on her own!
 Notice something missing?? Yep, Elleigh Kate is asleep without her paci!!  I have feared weaning her because I knew it would be miserable. I meant to only take it away when she was awake. But then when I laid her down for a nap that first day without it, just to see what she would do, she went right to sleep!! Never even cried for it! Same thing that night!! Today marks the one week mark of no paci! We quit cold turkey and haven't looked back! I am SHOCKED and so happy!!
 Last Friday night we went to cheer on Cousin C in the Rockwall homecoming game. I quickly remembered why we haven't gone to a game yet. The game started at Elleigh Kate's bedtime...it was miserable for her...and her parents! Haha, we toughed the first half out so that Zoey could watch the halftime show (which she LOVED), then we left.
 On Sunday Oct. 16, 2016, Zoey Jane lost her first tooth!! 
The tooth fairy brought her new earrings!
 At 5:30 on Monday morning, Elleigh Kate started crying. I thought for sure it was the "no paci meltdown" I had been waiting on. After a couple of minutes, she laid back down and fell asleep. Later when I went to get her up, I found her like this! Her diaper was half off as well! I have no idea how all this happened, but I'm assuming this was the cause of her crying.
 Yesterday at school, it was college day. We all dressed in our Gator gear!!
This is the last of about 10 pictures I took, since they're both technically smiling, I went with it!

 Sometimes Zoey is mean to Elleigh Kate. Sometimes Elleigh Kate is mean to Zoey. 
But, sometimes I find them being so sweet to each other and I am thankful that they are sisters!

No comments: